Sunday, May 3, 2009

030509-Destiny, Future and Decision Making

Lately, i been too stress with work, really into depression from work, because with the current recession and poor economy, every big company is doing cost saving, ie, cutting on staffs,thus each staff need to handle more workload then previously. Even MNC also suffered from this. In Spore and big power like America, huge retrenchment is happening...


As my workload burden increase, i felt i'm having difficulty to juggle it. Really stress and sometimes, i do burst out with tears if really over my peak. Maybe i do not suit corporate life. I don't want to be a corporate office lady or so called workaholics, my aim in life is simple, not to achieve superb recognition from work but lead a simple life. Perhaps i'm simple minded and don't have any fancy big dream but i really just want a simple life....


I always think if i don't work in corporate line, what should i do? i don't really like that office politics and back stabbing in office and prefer to do things which are less stress....mmm...let me think? become a teacher? haha...i don't think so because i'm quite lousy in teaching...what else i can do??? Setup a stall and sell nasi lemak?? Basically, my current job as accounts associate is not what i want, kinda sick and feeling bored of it.


I used to think to live and work abroad for few years, maybe just 2-3 years, earn enough then back Malaysia to survive but with just a degree, how far can i go...so many university graduate...everywhere...so common because too many of unemployed graduates in the market.....


I need to make a wise decision, a major decision for my future and this should be done long ago....

No comments: