Sunday, May 24, 2009

240509- Food Food & Food-Part 1

I have difficulty to get asleep..having a bad flu n still not sleepy. My sis is still around, chit chatting vf me and reading some magazines bought earlier. I always have passion for food and i loves cooking...only due to work, quite difficult to find a good time to cook, furthr quite lazy to cook...

Hereby i decided to blog on foods....



Nice cakes from San Francisco Steakhouse




The environment is nice...classy dining place but the price is affortable..better check out their set meal of lunch and dinner which are reasonable in price, less than RM20 for a meal.




The location is in Tropicana City Mall, PJ




The garlic bread is nice to eat...



This is what i order, Fish and Chips



My friends order this, small in serving but the price is not cheap...


*****To be continue*******

No comments: