Sunday, June 14, 2009

140609-My beloved boyfriend

In the past, i hardly talk on my relationship or guys issue openly in my blog but this time i have make up my mind to blog on him...




My boyfriend and i met through online social networking site, Friendster...We know each other well enough to a certain period before we meet in person. He is my best pal in cyber world as we chat daily in msn, sometimes to an extreme long hours from morn to afternoon and at night. When i'm happy and sad, i always wanted to chat vf him, waiting for him to on9.. I have positive feeling for him before we meet and my 1st impression is he look cute, a good guy, a kwai kwai type sort of filial son..indeed he is...



I'm very happy and at the same time anxious seeing him on our 1st date and i knew that i wanted to be with this guy. He does not smoke, honest, kind, confident, loyal, patient,romantic, sentimental, caring and humble. And he very creative too as he know how to makes a star using 2 straws as not all guy can make it so nice even i can't do that... It is so lovely as every star he make represent his love for me....



It's been quite sometimes since our first date and we are now a couple. Occasionally we do quarrel as he really like to make me angry cz he wanted to see me angry. Sometimes i do think if he is my Mr.Right. There are many times we nearly broke up but our loves for each other saves our relationship.We are seeing each other on daily basis and both will be sad if did not see for a single day...I will be terribly miss him....



We do plan to get married in 3-4 years time and i know he will loves me forever. He is very loyal to me and will only loves me but sometimes deep in my heart i felt insecure..Maybe i'm not confident with myself and an emotional person but he always reassure that he will loves me always and ask me to have confidence in him. I will always loves him as this is the guy that i will always loves till the end of my life and he's the only one that i wanted to marry....I know that i will never have a guy that loves me so much as he do....He has propose to me 'informally' so many times and when correct times come, i will definitely said YES to him.

No comments: