Wednesday, March 4, 2009

040309- Life

Sometimes when we lost hope on something, something else emerged.Sometimes human being tends to unsure what they really wanted and unknown to them, they have abandon the chances...

Life is complicated yet not easy to deal and we needs courage to achieve our dream, not only day dreaming but must also act on the execution plan. For me, i don't really hv any major mission in life, just earn lot of money and gives my family a better life...there are lot of things i really wanted to do, but dunno which to start or which one are real???

During my road journey, i have lost some of the important people in my life and really regret as not having much time to be with them, thus appreaciate people around us is important...thinking on that, seems that currently i seldom back home to eat dinner with my family; tonight might stay late for work but i try my best not to stay too late as i really want to have great dinner with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sexy...