Tuesday, March 17, 2009

170309- One step further

Monday blues was just ended..now already offically tuesday, 17 March 2009. This is a special day for me..a day where a new hope was realized that makes me walked into a bright new chapter of life sometimes back...

I hope i have not make a wrong decision and hopefully people around me can gives their continous support to me. Sometimes i'm afaird too, afaird being manupulated and not being to see the true pictures...Sometimes i do have low morale and less confidence in carrying out what i have done now as the longer i'm in the situation, the more difficult for me to get out from there...and i scare i will get hurt....

Someone have told me something that deeply affect my mind most of the day on Monday afternoon..what he said i prefer to put ignorance on that because it's really hurts..past is past...i don't want to think back on history...most important is the future..i'm happy with my current life and feel contended and must keep up the spirit...but will this time bring a happy ending to my story?....i don't know, i started to think but really hope the flower can blossom this time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://mystyle-infashion.blogspot.com

Check this out and probably you will found what you want inside =)