Wednesday, March 11, 2009

110309-Misses chances....hates to becomes secretary

Yesterday was a good day for me..maybe monday was a public holiday so no monday blues....and someone unknown to me praises me wearing a nice shoes...haha...mine is pink colour heels i bought for Chinese New Year..quite expensive o...

Today, i misses some chances...i participate in my company social committee...my company have nearly 800 people and expanding(SSSCKL)..+ 250 other shell staff from SPSA & CSC.Being in the committee is good, not only can enhance my resume because was the sub committee for big company but also be among the first to know what sort of new events coming in...for me, what i really wanted is to achieve work life balance...


When selecting which area we want to lead, i really wanted to lead the charity drive but keep on thinking too much till someone grab the chances...the last role was passed to me, ie becomes secretary of the committee which i hates the most bz i dun like to takes minutes of meeting...no choice, once step in, cant leave liao lo...sad sad T_T

2 comments:

Cool said...

u got blog ah?
I am gary la

Cool said...

u got blog ah?


from gary.