Sunday, November 2, 2008

021108- External family ties...brotherhood...


Today the weather was good, it's raining...haha...the past week was so hot.....but today it's great....i likes raining at nite time, so i can have a warm and comfortable sleep..it's been 2 weeks i did not go to fitness centre liao..so today i went...have sauna and steam...very relaxing...when my colleagues and i first joined the gym, we were very active, go together at least twice weekly, sooner it becomes lesser and we now like difted apart for the gym....all also lazy and demotivated to go....i was alone at the sauna, nothing to do there, then started to sing...from korean song of TVXQ to Jay Chou old songs cz bored ma... & no 1 there also (^_^)....the temperature of the sauna room was too hot to handle, then...on off basis comes out to breathe and switch to steam room....WAIT....my mum was in my room, peeking at my laptop n wander what i was writing + start nagging me...'DO NOT BEFREN WITH PPL FROM NET'....mostly cheats on gals and can't find true frens online....i reluctantly nodded and drag her to other topic..mmm..what dish to cook on tomorrow ah?....haha

As i grown up, i missed my study life...so much relax and freedom...no need care on work and no need pressure on work.....juz only have dateline for assignment, presentation and test....missed my old mates....during my 2 yrs studies at ktar, im lucky to have 2 kai gor(pat brother) and 1 c heng(almost the same meaning...mmm senior)...2 of them are 1 yrs older than me.....the other 1 are same age...quite missed them also cz we really have great time together.....they really sayang n care on me.....cz i always a guai guai meimei...they are my good brother, i treat them like my family member....BUT now i'm difted apart frm them liao, c heng aka senior now in sarawak, elder kai gor have his own family liao and the other....haiz...bz broke up with my best pal ard 5 yrs ago....too hurt to accept cz first love, thus avoid me till nw.....cz seeing me remind him of her...so don't want to contact with me liao although i always leave him message in friendster and send him hp mes....all this years, i never gives up on him, sometimes got sms him although no reply...will not gives up easily...i believe sooner or later it should be ok...gambatte!!!

*Friendship is made in the heart, silent. unwritten. unbreakable by distance. Unchangeable by time. Once a fren, always a fren....that's my promise

No comments: