Tuesday, November 4, 2008

031008-Unlucky monday blues

Today, as normal working people, i was suffering from monday blues also...whole day like blur blur and demotiaved to work, kept looking at the time..countdown to end my job.....during my lunch hour, the string of my shoes was stripped off( ie. No string attached-from justin timberlake song, haha)...i have trouble walking back to my office and everyone was looking at me, so embarrassing...once reach my workbay, immediately call for help, send mass email asking if my colleagues got extra pair of shoes...don't want barefoot at the office, further i still got long day to go......

This morn when i carrying my backpack to work, my sis said i look so cute, like a school kid wearing a bag to school. Within a few minutes, my dad said the same thing also....maybe they long time did not see me carrying this kind of bag....what to do...this bag is my laptop bag ma...i told them i always look cute 1....er...perasaan...haha.....

This week seems to be busy. Almost everyday also have meeting. tomorrow also got meeting but it seems a scary one as many people will be attending and i will be the main person who need to answer question...sort of.....although new in the job, but must be prepare to go meeting, if not, will get shoot back...got extend the invitation to my predesessor, haha...to help out if people ask too complicated question. The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answer. The trully dangerous thing is asking the wrong questions. Have to take note on this.......

Today, i left office early...wait for my fren for an hour before we heads to central market for dinner...our favourite Old Town Kopitiam...it's was raining.....and my friends and i were sharing an umbrella, luckily, my laptop bag was waterproof, if not, i will get scolded....a bit tired and sleepy liao....want to sleep now....ZZzzz....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u date u wrote a wrong date la

luv_venus mel said...

haha...actually i din aware also...shd be 031108 instead of 031008..thanks 4 correcting me, moonsky...