Monday, January 12, 2009

120109-Memoirs of Shopping Spree

I went to Sunway Pyramid on Sun with my sister...doing sister CNY shopping...wahaha...last times i always go pyramid...around once a week as it only a short distance from my house....but recently i seldom go there...mostly shop at midvalley or 1 Utama...which are even more near to my house....

When i reach at the mall..something attracted my attention...as SUNWAY PYRAMID won the GOLD award in the NATIONAL QUALITY TOILET AWARD 2008. Never ever heard of this award before...out of curiousity, i took out my phone to get a snapshot...wow, unbelievable...toilet awards??? seems so unique..



Award winning toilet....Gold award.....




The mall was well decorated; lift up the festive mood...quite nice decoration....


I decided to treat my sis and i for doctor fish therapy...it costs RM38 per person for 30 minutes...i have tried in pavillion, midvalley and this is my first time trying in pyramid..it's quite fun and lot of benefits too;

-improve blood circulation
-removes dead skin cells
-i.e.skin becomes smoother and softer



Fish Spa at FootMaster: Total Footcare Professional




The baby shark at the main entrance of the outlet draws the attention from the passer by...





Those fishes are having their meal; eating the dead skin cells




It's me having my dinner..my favourite dish...Butter Chicken...

No comments: