Sunday, January 18, 2009

180109-Preparation of CNY......1 week to go.....(NZX at Ara Damansara)

This 2 days my family and i were busy shopping for CNY goodies. For the past 2 days, i been to NZX at Ara Damansara. I went yesterday with my friends for the Disney Latern fair and saw lot of festive decorations and auspicious plant thus decided to go with my family today....Really likes the place so much...so trendy and beautiful



The entrance fees is RM10 for adult but the entrance fees can be redeemable against T-shirt,water bottle, games, photo snapping.etc...



Those cute disney character are 'alive' here at night..so beautiful...






My favourite cartoon, Lilo & Stich..i played the video games version b4, quite fun..




Marie, the cute white cat



Mickey mouse...i think this is the most popular disney characters of all time...



Gosh...shark is coming...OMG...


Besides those nice disney characters pictures, i also snap some of the auspicious CNY plants..which my dad luv d most...hehe..he & my sis bought some plants on today too...



The entrance of the NZX that leads to the CNY flea market




So nice.....






I like this too





This look like a lemon plant but not really...duno what's the name...so unique...





Most popular CNY plant of all time...^_^





My house got this also...my dad said this is fatt choy plant..bring wealth luck to the family...really??





Wrap in a ribbon; suitable as a gift...

No comments: